- Teaching online since 2015: I’m freelancing for individual students and cooperating with learning platforms, such as italki.
- Teaching face-to-face or in class since 1997: I’ve heard most of the “forgot-my-homework” excuses, but students still manage to surprise me.
- B.A. in French Language and Literature
(National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- GCert in Greek language teacher training: “Routes in teaching Greek as a second/ foreign language” (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Greek Language Center)
Life-long learning history:
- I speak Greek, English and French.
- I’m learning Chinese, Russian and German.
By learning a new language, you will open up new opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be able to communicate with people from different cultures and countries, and you will be able to expand your knowledge and understanding of the world around you. I am excited to be a part of your language learning journey, and I look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
When you sign up for my online language classes, you can expect to receive personalized attention and guidance throughout your language learning journey. I will work closely with you to identify your language learning goals and develop a customized lesson plan that is tailored to your individual needs.
During each class, you will have the opportunity to practice all aspects of language learning, including grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and conversation. I will provide you with feedback and corrections to help you improve your language skills and build your confidence in using the language you are learning.
In addition to the live classes, you will also have access to a range of learning materials that are designed to support your language learning goals. These may include grammar exercises, vocabulary lists, reading and writing assignments, and audio and video materias.
My role as your teacher is to support you in your learning journey by providing all the essential knowledge, in a way that you can better understand and absorb it but also in a way that won’t let you down in formal or specific communication situations in your target language.
Whether you are learning for personal or professional reasons, I will provide you with the tools and support you need to succeed. I will work with you to overcome any challenges you may face, and I will celebrate your successes along the way.
The lesson’s communication language is English, Greek or French, depending on the students’ communication language. If you are not sure my classes and/or learning resources are for you, please click here or contact me.