Hello, my name is Christina.
I live in Greece and I teach French and Greek all over the world, thanks to technology.
Language learning is a demanding but very rewarding experience, an exciting journey through other cultures, an interesting hobby combining fun, challenges, socializing, brain training and a wide set of marketable, must-have transferable professional skills.
My role as your teacher is to support your efforts with goal-specific lesson materials, content-rich activities, encouragement and advice.
- Teaching online since 2015: I’m either freelancing for individual students or cooperating with learning platforms, such as italki.
- Teaching face-to-face or in class since 1997: I’ve heard most of the “forgot-my-homework” excuses, but students still manage to surprise me.
- Juggling administrative tasks in a variety of professional sectors since 2002: Great for preparing job-specific lesson contents and speaking-practice tasks.
- B.A. in French Language and Literature
(National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- GCert in Greek language teacher training: “Routes in teaching Greek as a second/ foreign language” (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Greek Language Center)
Life-long learning history:
- I speak Greek, English and French.
- I’m learning Chinese, Russian and German.
- I usually search and subscribe to MOOCS (massive open online courses) about teaching, social sciences, web design (the easy bits), culture and arts.
The list is ongoing.