- Teaching online since 2015: I’m freelancing for individual students and cooperating with learning platforms, such as italki.
- Teaching face-to-face or in class since 1997: I’ve heard most of the “forgot-my-homework” excuses, but students still manage to surprise me.
- B.A. in French Language and Literature
(National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- GCert in Greek language teacher training: “Routes in teaching Greek as a second/ foreign language” (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Greek Language Center)
Life-long learning history:
- I speak Greek, English and French.
- I’m learning Chinese, Russian and German.