Why learn French?
Except for the 3 obvious reasons?
– Competitive resume.
– Professional development.
– Studies and career in France.
Here are some more:
– French is spoken on all five continents.
– French is an official working language of international Organizations such as the UN and UNESCO.
– Molière, Camus, Hugo, Delon, Bardot, Piaf, Cotillard, Zidane.
– Notre Dame de Paris, the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Lasceau Cave.
– Croissants, bistrots, crème brûlée.
– Cannes, Nice, Monaco.
– Chanel, Dior, Cartier.
– French is known as the language of diplomacy and international politics.
– By learning the language, you will understand entire centuries of French history.
– Speaking French helps in learning related languages such as Italian and Spanish.
– English has borrowed countless words from French.
– One foreign language is not enough.
– There is a large and significant volume of scientific and research literature in French.
– You will provide important services in crisis situations and natural disasters.
– You will understand the comments of your French parents-in-law.
– You will be able to communicate in a very stylish and versatile language.
– Companies that deal with French speakers will appreciate you.
Parents of young children (under 16) can track their progress on a 15-day basis through specific communication platforms (eg google drive.)